Congratulations on your decision to get married. Planning your own wedding can be one of the most exciting and creative things you will do in your life.

The role of a Marriage Celebrant is to listen to what you want for your wedding day. However, if you don’t have a clear idea of what you want, don’t worry I can help you with ideas to spark your imagination for that too. I do all the legal paperwork with you a minimum of 1 month and 1 day prior to your wedding and submit this after your wedding had taken place. It is a very good idea to book your celebrant as early as you can too.

We will initially need to meet to discuss your ideas and wants for your ceremony. You are welcome to visit me at my home in Canning Vale or I can come to you in the Perth metropolitan area. It’s important for you both to feel comfortable with me so I’m more than happy to spend as much time with you as you feel necessary. Also at this time, I will fill out a Notice of Intended Marriage form with you and lodge this on your behalf. This form must be lodged with me at least 1 month and 1 day prior to the wedding ceremony but no more than eighteen months of the wedding ceremony.

The ceremony itself can be as long or as short as you want it to be. It can also be as formal as you wish as I am completely flexible with the look and feel of your wedding. You can write your own vows or I can show you some examples which you are welcome to use.

The location is also up to you and I can assist with ensuring you obtain the required permission for ceremonies before the day.

My fee is very reasonable which I’m happy to share with you upon you contacting me.

Contact me today so we can start planning together for the happiest day of your life.

Contact Brendan


0419 44 00 21